Every fresh applicant to Corona Secondary School Agbara Estate, Ogun State should note the following:
- To be eligible for admission into Year 7, candidates must be 11 years old by the year of admission.
- Obtain and fill an on-line or hard copy ‘Application Form’ with all necessary information; make payment of N15, 000 (fifteen thousand naira) only using the link provided or at place of purchase.
- Kindly print a copy of the examination slip (if completing on-line) as this will serve as entrance slip to the examination centre.
- On successful completion of the entrance examination, successful candidates would be contacted in writing and be required to attend an interview session with both parents in our campus on Agbara Estate. The following documents are to be provided on the day of the interview:
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth Certificate or data page of international,
- 2 recent passport photographs (in current school’s uniform),
- The most recent Academic Report from candidate’s current school
- Applicant’s Testimonial or Recommendation Letter from current Head of school
- Parents living outside Lagos must provide the name and contact details of a Guardian living in Lagos.
- Copy of the print out of the admissions form with evidence of payment
- A provisional letter of acceptance will be issued to successful candidates only after the interview.
- Acceptance of admission must be communicated through the payment of acceptance fee to designated banks and the tellers submitted at the Business Office or scanned to email@example.com
- Upon receipt of evidence of payment of non-refundable deposit, the following documents will be sent to successful candidates:
- Medical forms
- Outfitters contacts and addresses
- Check-in list for boys and girls
- School Bill
- Home-School agreement
- Parents and Students data form
- Rules and regulations booklet and consent forms to be signed by both parents and child
- Clubs handbook and consent forms
- All freshly admitted students will be required to resume school a week before all returning students for Orientation Programme.
Forms printed out on our website can be presented at any of our centres where you can pay and pick up our past questions booklet.
For further enquiries on admissions, please contact Admissions and Careers:
0803 714 9002; 0806 737 5872